41st Street Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in our school! We are fully enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year.
We have completed our enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year and have put our tour reservations on hold. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions about our program.
- We welcome your interest in our school. When you call or email us to inquire about enrollment, we will take your name, address, phone number, and age and gender of your child.
- Once we receive your tour request, and tours reservations are still available, you will be called to set up a school visit. School tours are conducted for parents and/or guardians only and last about an hour.
- On the day of your visit, a Director will meet with parents/guardians and will conduct a tour of the school and answer any questions that parents might have concerning the school. During your tour, if space is available, you will be able to enroll your child in Duck’s Nest. You will be required to complete a parent agreement. At that time the Down Payment and registration fee are due.
- Parents will receive a copy of their parent agreement signed by you and a Director, along with a copy of your check as a confirmation of enrollment.
- In June parents will receive a packet of required paperwork for their child. The paperwork is due at the school by August. They will also receive instructions on how to schedule a school visit with their child during July in preparation for beginning in September.
- In July there will be a “New Family Brunch” for all the new enrolled families to gather at school, meet future families and to give your child an opportunity to become more familiar with the campus.